Today, Olivia and I went with Grace and the Marion
Kindergartners to the Dallas Zoo. The weather was fantastic and since we went on a Monday....there was no one there compared to our other weekend trips! On the trip to the Pumpkin Patch in the Fall, I rode the school bus with the kids but since I had Olivia with me today, I followed along in my car behind the buses - what a great option for a 7 month pregnant lady and her wild 3 1/2 year old!! Olivia wanted to be part of the fun the entire day, and even wore her sisters Marion t-shirt. Below is a rare moment when Grace and Olivia were together. We were very careful not to
embarrass Grace
tooo much with our being there!

Here (below) is a photo of
Ashlyn, Grace, Cleo and Maddie....these are all of Grace's favorites from her class.

These are all the girls in Grace's class - the
Armentrout girls!
(yes, the other 14 kids are all boys!)

The day ended too quick, but with enough time for a class photo. Mrs.
Armentrout is in the middle, with all of the girls eagerly wanting to be "next to her"...yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment